Thursday 8 January 2009

Review

Serendiity is a wonderful thing. This morning I made my first entry for weeks, and this evening I get a request from someone who spotted the link on the Paul McKenna FB site to be allowed to read the blog. Somebody is telling me something and I am listening -since it can only be good news.

I did do a quick review of some of my earlier posts. Its useful to be reminded of how I thought/acted in situations in the past. There is no doubt blogging is useful therapy for me provided I keep a balanced and realistic view of things.

Reviwing how I am doing with the programme it is crystal clear my problem is poor self image and self esteem. Dealing with a weight problem is something you can only do if you think you are worth helping. So I must start using the tapes again and I must do the mirror excercise or use the visualisations from 'Change your life'

I know the concious eating thing is working because I am eating smaller portions. I couldn't finish my dinner tonight (home made stew and chips yum) But I am comfort eating (bsicuits mainly)

I need to find other ways to make myself feel better.

I am going to get the kick stool in a minute and use it for some step excercises as an easy way to increase the amount of excercise I've done. I do need to increase the walking I do

I really DO feel positive about things. I even managed to do some CPD at work (Must enter it on the website later) .

Maybe things really ARE turning round for me

No comments: