Tuesday 27 January 2009

Big changes ahead

I am in my last week of paid emloyment for the NHS. After this week Iwill never again be obliged to work 37.5 hours a week with mandatory overtime for the NHS. Even though I want this and know it is right it is a scary tought that from March 1s I no longer have an assured income (apart from my pension) But I managed before when I got made redundant. I will manage this time. I know I will find work somewhere.

So my self image and confidence are more imortant than ever at the moment. Bu I do have confidence that I will find work that suits me. I have confidence in my abilities as a pharmacist.

I also have confidence in my ability to keep to Paul's rules for wieght loss. And I was discilined enough to do my wormkout this morning after missing it over the weekend in all the chaos. That sounds horribly like an excuse for not doing it - but if it was am excuse rather than a reason, my mental attitude has got me back on track because I had no roblem with the idea of doing it this morning.

Edna's home visit went wel, she was accepting of the idea that she needs more help than she was having - but time will tell how it all goes. I still have worries - but then I wouldn't be happy if I wasn't worrying about something. I am such a busybody at times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting - a chance for a new beginning! Enjoy the time while you can as I am sure you will be working again soon :)