Wednesday 28 January 2009

Two and half ays to go

Thats all the time I have left to work as a salried emloyee of the NHS. I have an interview lined u for Monday with Lloyds - but I must admit I would like to know if UHB could go with my ideas for how they could use me as a lcoum. I must try and find out before I go.

I am tired today because yesterday was a long day. Left home at 8.30, worked till 4.30, went shoing to re-stock the kitchen, then went to visit Edna. I got home about 7.15, then had to ut the shoing away (with lots of help from Tony) and cook dinner with a new oven that neither of us know how to use.

This morning I feel dispirited even though food went fairly well yesterday. Although I DID have two cooked meals, I didn't snack on biscuits or crisps and didn't have any sweets. I really didnt want them because I was comfortably full from the roer food I had eaten. I;m glad I didn;t try to survive on sandwiches for lunch. I know I would have ended up with a chocolate bar at some point.

I am still tired and I have overslept so I don't think I will fit in much of a workout this morning but I will try. I am determined to 'move my body'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your intervew today went well Sally