Thursday 8 January 2009

New year new motivation

Hallo Sharon - I hope you've manage to find this. The original idea behind this blog was to use it a substitute for the success journal published to go along with Paul's book. I don;t know if you've seen it but every day you are promted to review a number of things

Did you eat what you wanted?
Did you eat when you were hungry?
Did you eat conciously?
Dd you stop when you were full?
Dif you drink water?
Did you move your body?
Did you do the mirror excercise?
Did you listen to the hynosis CD?

After a dreadful year (see the first post for a summary of my life in 2008 - it hasn't been good) I found it useful to use the blog to hel me reflect on why things were getting in the way of me losing weight - and in the end it became a safety valve that kept me sane sort of.

My new year resoluton was of course to lose weight. I am 5'2 and weigh just under 15 stone so I weigh about the same as you I think.

Knowing you will be reading this and encouragig me has given me a great motivation to keep up with this blog, and keep up with the programme. I hope you feel similarly motivated

Anyway how have I done today over the ast few days?

Not as well as I would have hoped. Eating when your hungry is tricky at work. But I have eaten what I wanted (i.e. not diet food!) Lunch at work always used to be crisbreads because bread was fattening. Now I take sandwiches. Breakfast and dinner at home are not a problem.

I have eaten slowly and consciously and made eforts to recognise when I am full.

I've been drinking water.

I haven;t walked as much as I would like

I haven't done the mirror excercse and I must. My self image/self esteem are low, and I MUST make efforts to imrove them.

I haven't listened to the CD - either CD (weight loss and change your life in 7 days) for ages. I must get back in the habit. I normally use them at bedtime and they hel me slee as well.

Sharon you have got me thinking positivly. THANK YOU

No comments: