Thursday 22 January 2009

Normal service will be resumed later

I am sitting here in chaos. Our new kitchen is being fitted. So the contents of the kitchen are in the lliving room, downstairs cloakroom and a few other places. The new kitchen, inlcuding cooker and dishwasher is in boxes in the living room. Every surface in the living room is covered by food things so that we can at least make smle drinks and food.

Have I done my workout? Have I got room to do my workout? Have I got the ability top prepare what I want to eat when I want to eat it? The answer to al those questions is no.

Normality will be restored (if anyone would care to define what normaility is in our house). In the meantime I promise that whatever I eat I will eat slowly and concously (this is almost automatic now)

See you the other side of the chaos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo for a golden rule being automatic. I feel the same way - it's great isn't it? For some reason evenings are still hard but I am trying to work out what the trigger is so I can change my routine in the evenings