Saturday 3 September 2011

Time to move on with the rest of my life

It has been 2 months since I posted here. Life is now settling down again after the excitement of my illness. Life has settled down very well really. But I feel I need to get back to blogging to keep my focus on where it should be.

I look at where I am today and it looks and feels good. I am almost overwhelmed with pharmacy work thanks to going on the bank at The Woodlands. We have a meditation/treatment room having cleared out Steve's old bedroom - and the day after it was ready we got a call from someone who wanted a reading. We have bookings at psychic fairs coming up. I have my four cases plus my life coaching case to submit for my HPD. I have appropriate records for the people I treat both with reiki and hypnotherapy. And on a personal level I have 'Gok'd' myself. I have experimented with hair extensions and Maggie and I went for the makeover and photo shoot on Monday. And I went for some shots nude.

So workwise things are good. In myself I am positive and I have started to lose weight - except I haven't had the guts to step on the scales lately. However someone did ask if I had lost some weight yesterday. Mind you that could be because I have a new bra - I got myself measured and fitted properly and it does make a difference.

I am still not doing any private reiki - and still haven't got the room at the salon. I am still struggling with Paul's golden rules and I am not drinking water or exercising as much as I would like.

I need to set myself goals and write them down - and then keep reviewing how we go.

I want to have my four hypnotherapy cases written up and submitted by the end of September.
I want to lose at least half a stone by Christmas.

My problem is I have so much to do every day. Meditation, blogging, exercise,work. I need to focus on time management. I have already cut out a lot of the FB games I used to play. They just wasted time. I am making better use of my mornings already by not spending much time on FB. That has given me time to meditate and use the wii fit. I need to make better use of my after work time now - and my weekends. Especially the mornings when Tony is in bed. I can do a LOT then.

And yes I included blogging in the list because I know I need to blog to keep focus on what I am doing.

Watch this space to see how I do






No comments: