Monday 5 September 2011

decisions to make

I need to think carefully about how much work I do for ROH. I may have to say I don't do more than 3 days a week. I am working there four days this week. Since two of the days I am spending half the day being inducted I reckon I will cope OK. But next week I am down to work 4 full days. and have a ghost hunt at the end. THAT will be the real test.

This morning I got up more or less when I woke up instead of lying in bed until 6.30. I do feel that was a significant move. I have done my emails and am now blogging.I feel focussed.

I haven't used the wii fit as I will waling to work and back plus the walking I will do round the department later. I have made sandwiches for my lunch with sandwich spread instead off butter. And I have been using fromage frais on my breakfast rather than yoghurt . I noticed the fromage frais information wheel was green where the yoghurt one is green with one orange - so the ff is healthier.

I feel I need to make healthier choices if I am to lose that stone before christmas. I also need to get the guts to stand on the scales or do a body test I suppose. But I did a body test 5 weeks ago . Being a stone lighter than that will be perfectly OK.

Tony has been drinking more water over the past day or two. I need to follow his example. I do drink more water when I am the dispensary becasue I can't be bothered to make coffee (or don't have the time !) Healthier food choices and more water sounds like a good plan to me.

But I do need to focus on only eating when I hungry.

I need to make a strat on the cases today. I am determined to make progress with BOTH my goals this week.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

good luck with your goals!