Wednesday 28 September 2011

I am very tired this morning. I didn;t sleep well last night and I am not sure why. I suspect its becasue I am not doing the amount of exercise I normally do. I am thinking tomorrow I will have a spell in the gym either before or after work tomorrow morning.

After going over our portfolios with Clare, I feel a lot better. I can now see what I need to do. I am confident I can get it all done ready for second submission - and have to only tweak it for 3rd submission.

I treated myself yesterday. I got my feet nibbled. I went to mooch around the Pallasades before Clarre arrived. I did some Christmas shopping - and found a lovely place called Happy Feet. 35 minutes for 20 minutes. 2 more treatments like that and I will be entitled to 15 minutes free - and its easier to get to than Feet retreat. I must drag Maggiue there.

So I am sitting here feeling tired - but optimistic. I know I have a patient at the hopsice - but I was so late getting up I really have to rush if I am going to meditate and shower before I go out - and I haven't had breakfast yet.

I really REALLY need to get to the roots of why I am not sleeping. I need time in the mornings - and this morning I haven't got it. But as ever blogging has enabled me to pinpoint the problem by helping me clear my thoughts

No comments: