Thursday 22 September 2011

I am very blearily getting on with things this morning despite feeling yuck. Having come form work early on Tuesday, I was relieved when Jean rang to cancel my session at the hopsice due to a lack of patients. So I spent yesterday in my peejays all day and din;t really do anything. Nothing physical mental or spiritual.

However this morning I have gone through the motions spiritually - but thats about as far as I would go. I have also sorted out the kitchen, put some laundry in and still haven't put the tv on. I have about an hour and twenty minutes to blog, eat, shower and dress.

I am doing too much. I need to lay down the law at the hospital about the hours I do. I am starting at 9 intead of 10 so my default time leave must be 3 not 4, Well I will try,

Next week I am not working at all except they really do need me for a half day on Thursday. I am actualy quite pleased i ine way that the Alcester Ghost festival has been cut back due to Karl and Sha'z problems. So we are only needed on the Saturday. I can cope with that. And from then till the end of the year I am working 3 days a week for half the time, 4 days the other half and I have one 5 day week at Little Aston - but that is a doddlle - almost like a holiday. So I think I will be Ok until the end of the year

I have shocked myself by how physically tiring I am finding things in a way.

I need to get started on my HPD work if I am to stick to my goal. When I get home I WILL put in a couple of hours each night.

My diet has been dire over the past couple of days. And this morning I am sitting here wondering what I want to eat - and not being sure. I am hungry - but not massively so. Today I will get back on track with food.

No comments: