Saturday 17 September 2011

Its the weekend and tonight we are off on an investigation. I need to go shopping but don't have a timetable for anything day.

So what am I going to do today to keep myself on track with my goals? Well I will be walking when I go shopping. I could even walk to Northfield to the shops - but I think to go to Selly Oak because I have in mind to buy that western digital thingy Darren recommended to us. Plus I am thinking about a camera for the ghost hunt. We have a camcorder but it used tapes and I am not sure it does night vision. I am not sure you can still get the tapes anyway. So I need to investigate if we can. But really difital is best for the paranormal so I may just splash out on a new one

Anyway investigations are pretty good exercise .

Food will be OK. I seem to be getting the hang of not eating when I am not hungry. But I will take some healthier snacks to the ghost hunt. Biscuits will be provided - but I would like the option to have something else.

I am in a chill out mood today. I may do some wrok on my HPD portfolio at some point.

I think the point is I have choices. And I am confident I can make GOOD ones

No comments: