Tuesday 27 September 2011

So here I sit this morning eating my very healthy breakfast of kiwi fruit, bran flakes and and fromage frais. I am looking back at yesterday with mixed feelings

Food was mixed/ I did bacon bagels for breakfast. But I did them as a treat for both of us. I wasn't hungry when I woke up, but by the time Tony woke up I was - and bagels really appealed to me. And to be honest yesterday morning we were both still zonked from the psychic fayre. We needed and enjoyed the treat. And I really DID need to use up stuff from the freezer. I WILL defrost it this week!

Exercise was non existent - unless you count the bits and peices of housework like saorting out the laundry and cooking. I looked at the wii fit - and decided I was WAY too tired. I really MUST do something different next weekend in Alcester. We are doing an all day fayre then helping on an investigation in the evening. We've booked a hotel to stay overnight as I will be in NO state to drive back after all that. I even know what I need to do I think. I must drink some water between each reading to help me ground myself. And it won't do my health any harm either. Its the universes constant message to me., DRINK MORE WATER

I did put in an hour on my portfoilio - and have realised what my major fault was. I am not putting in enough detail. I am making my usual error of assuming something is so obvious I don't need to say it. The assessor is looking for proof that I know HOW to do things not just WHAT I should be doing.

Today I am meeting Claire if all goes to plan. So I will be walking, and I have just done some cleaning in the kitchen. Literally down on my knees scrubbing really dirty parts of the floor. I have also given the whole kitchen a good clean - even cleaning the inside of the microwave. So I am 'moving my body' well today. And if I can keep on track with my food choices I will be a very happy person.

Today feels like a good day

No comments: