Friday 16 September 2011

I am attributing my weight loss to several things but mainly the extra running around I have been doing by being back at work. As the great Mr McKenna says ' move your body' But there are two other girls who also do a lot of running around the hospital who are both trying - and failing - to lose weight. Part of that is that they have to use the lifts because they have trollies with them. Also because they will stand and work at the trolley on the ward, whereas I will walk to somewhere where I can sit. They STAND a lot more than me, but I seem to move more. I am sure that is an important factor. But I am also wondering if because I see the movement as helping me lose weight, it in some way speeds up by BMR? Am I thinking myself thin?

Do they see the movement as a chore ao it slows down the BMR? Also of course they are not losing weight - so don't have the positive outlook on it that I have. Both of them were unable to understand why the first step to losing weight as to actually love yourself enough to take proper sensible steps.

My pictures arrived yesterday. Sadly the studio have made a goof and one of the pictures I ordered is missing . I will ring them today and hope I can sort it out. Whether the picture will still be stored anywhere I don't know. But since they own the copywrite - I have some hope.

The gym hasn't figured much this week. I will try and use it today even if only for 10 minutes .

No comments: