Thursday 15 September 2011

I weighed myself this morning. - and I've lost 3.5 lbs. I guess all the extra running around at work is having an effect.

So I am on track with both goals as I handed in my cases to the college yesterday.

So what now? How can I build on this foundation? Well I can make use of the gym at work on a regular basis.I can work on reducing the snack foods. But I don't need to do anything too drastic.

I think I need to look at my spiritual efforts and time management, I waste a LOT of time in the mornings on the laptop. I've culled all the games, I am staying away from locum voice, Last night I found myself making my lunch for today during a break in the TV while Tony was upstairs.

If I have more time in the mornings I will have time to meditate properly.

No comments: