Thursday 8 September 2011

I am starting my day in a positive mood. I have drunk water. I am eating a healthy breakfast slowly and mindfully. I have made a healthy choice by using fromage frais on thew cereal rather than yoghurt. But I am opting to get lunch from the canteen today rather than make my own. I am rather low on energy and I need to get a move on if I am going to meditate before I go to work.

The weather is really dismal - but I feel little urge to use the car.

I haven't used the wii fit for a few days - but I have been walking to work and been on my fett so much during the day this week that I dont feel too guilty. But I do need to use it maybe for yoga or something like that. But maybe mornings is no longer the best time.

I have now written up two of my hypnotherapy cases. I am trying to make better use of my time in the evenings

No comments: