Monday 12 September 2011

This morning everything feels like a struggle. Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the wii fit after not using it for 10 days. It seemed like SUCH a good idea at the time but I regret it now. I am obviously wrong in assuming my walks to and round work are a replacement for the wii fit. Something to think about.

I also feel tired and had to struggle to get up at 6.30. I almost over slept.

Anyway I have a busy day today. Shopping work and doctor - so I am using the car . There are lots of reasons why but the main one is the idea of walking home from the doctors after a cervical smear. But the after effects of yesterdays session have made me realise I still need the wii fit. But it will have to be tonight. I ache MUCH too much this morning.

But I am bouyed up by an amazing development. We have agreed we will get married next year on my 60th birthday. And Tony has actually told someone. He told Darren last night at the game. So I know he is really comitted. Now all we have to do is book it!. Then we have to decide who else to tell. We don;t want a huge fuss made so we may just tell family after its happened, or very shortly before so they can't make a fuss about it all. The only exception to that is Steve of course - since he is one person who MUST be there.

I am eating as a type = but taking time to chew properly - and with half my bowl of cereal left I don't want anymore. I may pop the rest in platic container and take it to work for a mid morning snack.

No comments: