Sunday 30 May 2010

Why?

Why haven't I posted for nearly a week?

I am not sure who I am writing for - me or a probably non-existent audience
I haven't had anything to report
I am ashamed of the fact that I don't have any major progress to report in anything.

I certainly don't have any weight loss to report - but then that is partly because I am too scared to step on the scales/ do a body test

In other words things are stagnating. But I have realised this morning that may be because I am stagnating spiritually

I have just realised the title I picked for this post (and I honestly didn't think about it) is the most profound spiritual question depending on the word(s) put after after it.

I need to think carefully about the words I am putting after it at the moment

1 comment:

Di said...

It seems that those periods of stagnation come to us all. Personally I HATE them, but I do know they eventually pass and I come into the next thing really recharged. I have come to call them times of my second wind - somehow that term sounds a lot more palatable !