Friday 4 June 2010

Juggling life

Today is the last day of my first stint at Little Aston. It has been an interesting week and I really REALLY know I have done all the driving.

I have managed to do some exercise every day and yesterday was a triumph as I managed some significant jogging. Food has been OK on the whole.

But generally my feeling is I am stagnating. Not losing weight, not making significant progress with work.

But this morning as I opted for a gentle walk on a short route rather than a longer route with some jogging I realised this is one area where I can see tangible progress. The first time I decided to use the park for exercise I did a really short route. I don't think I went round the lake at all. And it was a herculean effort. This morning I did a gentle walk that included a circuit of the lake for relaxation!!!

I have had problems fitting everything in round a full days work . I have been out of the house from 8 until 6. I have exercised, done my cards, and basic spiritual exercises. But I haven't done any real meditation at all.

Bt next week I am back to being one of the unemployed so I will have plenty of time then to catch up.

1 comment:

Di said...

The balancing act to fit in all that we must can be a real trick ! Somehow we eventually fall into the perfect pattern for us. Congratulations on the progress with the physical stamina ! It can feel like it is moving so slow that it is non- existent, but then suddenly we turn around and discover that we really have been making progress, and that is always exciting