Thursday 24 June 2010

New regime

OK so this is my first week of full time work. And I am having real problems fitting things in. Both the wii fit and the park are only sporadic, Meditation is down to nothing and even my card pics dont happen every day. Part of the problem is the early start at Leamington combined with the a busy week in the evenings. Things will be better next week when I will have a later start.

Also next week will be AFTER the Race for life so I wont be 'training' But that shouldn't be an excuse for not keeping up with my exercise plans.

I have looked at the weather forecast for Sunday and it is going to be REALLY hot. 27 degrees. I think that is going to have an effect on how much jogging I can do. I have no intention of making myself ill through the race. So if I walk most of it, I walk most of it.

I am getting in to the swing of things slowly - but things are not going as smoothly as I would have liked.

But I am moving a lot at work, lots of walking up and down stairs and food is good on the whole . Not totally bad news then

No comments: