Friday 14 May 2010

work dilemma

I went for the interview at Burton yesterday. I am not sure it went well enough for me to offered a job there. But I am still nor sure if I want a job there. The traveling would be a problem, and I still have reservations about the whole corporate conglomerate identity of Asda. Plus I am not sure how I would do with the business aspect of the job there. The pharmacy and team work side would be a breeze.

But this morning I got an unexpected booking from Little Aston for an additional half day of work they need me for.

Is that a sign that I will get more work from the group and dont NEED the security of the regular work from Asda?

In a way I am hoping Asda don't offer me a job - it would relieve me of the dilemma. But I cluld sort out all the issues I have with Asda - even the traveling could be sorted if I went by train - more expensive but less tiring.

I need to make sure I am sure what I will say if I DO get a job offer from Burton. I need to go an consult my crystal ball!

No comments: