Wednesday 5 May 2010

Day 3

I did 20 minutes free jogging on the wii fit ,after at least 90 minutes - and probably closer to 2 hours so I hit that goal.

I am still struggling with emotional eating at the moment. But I am thinking before I eat, and I am not eating unless I am hungry. I think some of the 'hunger' I feel isnt real tho. But my biscuit consumption IS down. And I do feel more confident and positive.

We went to a psychic fair last night and both ad readings.Mine certainly gave me food for thought - but also a boost as the message was clear I am on the right path - but interestingly may move on from reiki to something else.

OK my goals for today are at least 10 minutes jogging, only eat when I am genuinely hungry, to make healthier food choices and to meditate. I need to deal with my mental and spiritual health as well as physical health

No comments: