Wednesday 19 May 2010

Good vibrations

After my mental spring clean yesterday I had a very interesting experience when I made my daily picks from our collection or oracle cards. Including one that when I read the interpretation in the book used the words 'Acknowledge your ever expanding waistline and work out what is eating you'

My waistline isn't really expanding - but it isn't reducing either. But getting that card was one of a number of very pertinent messages I got from the cards yesterday. Including a clear message that what I started doing yesterday was right.

Having identified my mistakes - and I hope worked out how to correct them, Iwant to put down on paper (well you know what I mean!) what I see as the main issues I need to tackle,

I need to tackle my self esteem problem. I wont get anywhere until I do

I need to focus on the Race for Life to keep me exercising

I need to do one thing every day towards one of my major goals. That could be getting myself set up with a reiki business, or sorting out the house/garden, or OU .

Having galvanised myself into a positive frame of mind, I sort of got a reward from the universe yesterday. I got a call from an agency saying Solihul hospital was after a locum. I have said yes I would like to be put forward. It is the first realistic and most commutable offer of pharmacy work I have had for over 2 months. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much - but this does ave a good feel and could be my lucky break.

Exercise went well yesterday. I went to the park although I didn't jog as much as I intended. But later on I did 20 minutes wii fit jogging. I covered nearly 4 'virtual' km in 20 minutes. Jogging is harder in the real world - especially on the calves. I also think when I am jogging outside I am very conscious of the fact that I still have to get home. On the wii fit my chair is just behind me. But the 20 minutes shows I have the stamina to keep going. I am hopeful I will be able to jog enough on the day to do at least half the distance jogging and complete the distance in under 45 minutes.

I think I may have a change and go swimming today. Boredom is the death of many exercise/diet plans.

My biscuit consumption was down yesterday and my water consumption is going up. I am sitting here now thinking I am not hungry, but I am thirsty so I will be having some more water in a bit - and wont be having any breakfast yet.

Something feels as if it is working for me again.

No comments: