Sunday 2 May 2010

Learning from the past

I have been re-reading my last few entries trying to find a key to help me break out of where I am at the moment. I think I am the only one reading my blog now - and to be honest its probably as well. It is not pretty reading - but its been honest.

I had a psychic reading the other day in relation to work and the psychic used the word 'stagnation' to describe my current situation. Spot on. But as the blog clearly shows I feel I am stagnating in other areas as well. In fact I am going round in circles.

I was listening to the radio this morning and being Sunday it had a spiritual tone. I can't remember now what triggered the thought but I found myself thinking that I really don't love myself much at the moment. Certainly the conversations I have with myself are not complimentary.

A new report has shown that 'green exercise' in a park, farm, garden etc, especially by water is a great boost especially to self esteem. It has been days since I went to the park. Maybe that is where I need to start?

No comments: