Wednesday 12 May 2010

Looking for inspiration

I don't feel well at the moment. I also feel very fat and I know I am not doing well with food and exercise at the moment.

I have an interview tomorrow for a job I am not sure I want.

I am not making much progress with anything at the moment.

To be honest the lack of blog posts says it all. I haven't had anything to blog about.

I still have a perfect record on the wii fit - nearly 6 months without missing a single day.

I went to he park on Monday and managed to jog from the entrance to the lake, round the lake and all the way back to the entrance. Next time I go I want to try and jog from the corner of the road that leads to the park.

I did also manage to get the desk top publisher programme to produce something that looked vaguely OK yesterday. Maybe I am doing a bit better than I think.

But sitting around feeling sorry for myself isn't going to get me anywhere. I need a plan for today.

No comments: