Monday 17 May 2010

I can do this

I have wondered about deleting the last few entries in this blog - bit have decided I need to keep them in. I need a reminder of how low I got so in future I will have a better perspective

I have not been adjusting well to this change in my life - unemployment - because it was never something I visualized. I have also been gradually realising that my vision of my future (2 or 3 days a week in community pharmacy and 1 or 2 days a week as a reiki practitioner)isn't going to happen unless I put some effort into getting the skills I need. That is the reality the rejection by Asda has shown me.

But I had doubts about the Asda situation -and that probably contributed to what happened.

I made mistakes - and I need to learn from them.

I have called this entry 'I can do this' What is 'this'

This is a number of things

get some pharmacy work
get some reiki work
keep exercising
get better control over my food
lose weight

No comments: