Thursday 6 May 2010

Day 4 - beginiing to gain momentum

I really do think my new goal orientated approach is making a difference. I feel so much better in myself now I regularly have a reason to pat myself on the back.

I met yesterdays goals OK. I did my 10 minutes of jogging, on top of 2 hours of leaflet delivery. The really good thing is my back seems to be relatively happy.

My food choices were reasonable but the major achievement is I didn't have ANY biscuits!!

Having added meditation to my goals I ended up changing my plan for the day to a much more sensible one that didnt have me aking 2 trips to drop leaflets. I meditated and it was very helpful.

I noticed yesterday I wasn't feeling as hungry as I ad been. I have also noriced I am eating slower.

Today I am out at the the private hospital to learn about their systems. Sadly it is unpaid but I am hopeful it will pay dividends

I am unsure how long I will be at work so I dont ave nay idea how much free time I am going to have. So my goals today are slightly tricky.

I think the safest thing is to keep it simple and aim for 10 minutes wii fit jogging, and only when eating when I am hungry. But today would be a good day to add in drinking water. I haven't been drinking enough lately.

No comments: