Tuesday 4 May 2010

Day 2 of a new approach

So did I hit my goals for yesterday? Well sort of.

I didn't jog round the lake - in fact I didn't go to the park at all BUT I DID do 10 minutes free jogging on the wii fit followed by 20 minutes free stepping. So this means I not only hits the 30 minutes exercise target tat I have had for a while but I did the continuous jogging I want to do on the Race for Life. So I did do what I set out to do which was a longish spell of continuous jogging.

And as for the eating. Well my diet wasn't the healthiest but at no point did I eat anything just for the sake of eating. I was helped by the Monday game being brilliant and really enjoyable thanks to two new players we have found. Because I am concentrating on whether I am really hungry, I have also noticed I am slowing down my eating too. So I think I can say I did what I set out to do yesterday.

I also sorted out the paperwork for the Natural Health Fair, and registered a domain name for the websits.

Steve was able to find the missing OU file on the pc - so I have been able to read the detailed comments on my essay. I am a bit down about that - and to be honest not really looking forward to the conversation with my tutor today but I am also determined to do better on TMA02.

So what are my specific goals for today?

I am delivering a load of leaflets today, so I will be walking for at least an hour I imagine. We also have visitors this afternoon and are going out tonight. Going to the park will not be possible. But I will do 10 minutes free jogging.

My food goal is the same as yesterday. To only eat when I am hungry.

No comments: