Tuesday 1 November 2011

Yesterdays organisation has spilled over into today. So I have done housework and paperwork this morning. I've haven't used the wii fit but I ache from yesterday and I found work VERY tiring yesterday too. So I am taking it easier today. After all I get a lot of exercise getting to and from work - not counting all the walking round the hospital during the day.

BUT I am seriously wondering how viable it is for me to do much work at ROH. There are some things going on there that I am not happy about in the way they work - and I am worried it is starting to make ME work in a less safe way. I need to think about this VERY carefully - but I am not going to rush to a decision.

I have lots of thoughts racing through my head about this but I need to meditate on it - literally as well as figuratively I think. One thing is sure I am going to take as much work at Little Aston as I can.

I did my spiritual exercises with just a candle downstairs this morning. I decided I need to be able to get 'in the zone' wherever I am and I need to practice that.

I need to get moving or I will be late for work. I just hope Mudge doesn't decide to follow me they way he did yesterday! He didn't come into the park luckily - and did make his way home afterwards. I suspect we would be really surprised if we knew how far out cats REALLY go when they go out

Not a lot in this entry about weight loss and health. I am ticking along really. Still got lots of things I know I need to address - but for now to be honest I am content to just tick along. BUT I need to take action if I am to stick to my christmas weigh-in goal. So maybe I need a kick about THAT as well

No comments: