Monday 31 October 2011

A spiritual kick up the backside

Well it was what I needed - and frankly it was what I got. The details are in the other blog so I won;t repeat them here.

Despite not getting to bed till midnight last night after the game went on till nearly 11, this morning I feel bright eyed and bushy tailed. And more importantly ORGANISED.

I have meditated and exercised this morning, as well as feeding the cats and tidying the kitchen, I have nearly an hour before I need to go to work to fit in breakfast, showering and dressing.I am eating breakfast as I type this.

I have surprised myself with my exercise . Having mot used the wii fit for nearly 2 weeks, when I used it , I went straight in with 30 minutes step aerobics. And this morning I have moved up to jogging. Not a short or long run but an island lap. I felt no psychological need to build up . Which is interesting. Visualising the walk across the park this morning I am thinking 'bring it on' so I am clearly over the lurgy. But I am wondering how I will feel after a day at ROH. I think I need to use the walk to visualise the day going really well. I WILL ask for some angelic help - indeed I have already done so as part of my meditation.

Today the job on my 'must do' list is to fill out the forms for the UK Reiki federation. I am not sure I will get anything else done as I am meant to be going to the stargazy party for 'Frankie' - one of the pharmacists I got to know through Locumvoice who sadly died of pancreatic cancer earlier this year. As I probably live closest of any of the forum members (it is in Stratford) I should go. I am not sure I will have the energy for the drive - but maybe I should just visualise myself getting there and getting back with no problems.

Having felt very negative yesterday I feel much more positive today.

No comments: