Monday 17 October 2011

Back to work

Today I am going back to work. I still have a cough - but I feel much better than I did. And the strange this despite a busy weekend with a ghost hunt and a trip to Wolverhampton - and too little sleep if I am honest- I feel able to cope with a full week.

Yesterday I did 20 minutes on the wii fit and clocked up nearly 2400 steps - which is the target for 30 minutes. And I didn't feel as if I was pushing it. The prospect of the walk to work is not daunting this morning I am happy to say. In fact I am looking forward to having some regular exercise in my life again. Being ill really sucks.

I have told Tony to nag me about doing at least an hour on my portfolio each day. I WILL get it done and submitted by the end of the year.

Last night we were at Wolverhampton - and it turned into a snack fest. I AM going to deal with my snacking.

I have made my lunch (sandwiches and fruit). I have meditated, but haven't had breakfast yet. However it is only 7.35.I have plenty of time provided I don't get distracted by the laptop or the TV.

One of my cards today was the Knight of Pentacles - slow and steady progress. That feels right for my situation at the moment - and I feel is a good omen that I am on the right path -in all sorts of way.

No comments: