Friday 7 October 2011

I had my first hypnotherapy client yesterday. And I may have 2 more hypnotherapy clients and one reiki client. And today I am going to the college for a CPD day.

I have lost some weight !. I stepped on the scales yesterday and I have lost another one and a half pounds. And that knowledge gave me the impetus to resist biscuits last night. Mind you I spent a fair portion of the evening in the treatment room with my patient.

I have also remembered by certificates are only valid for 6 months - so I need to get a m,ove on with the portfoilio. I am off on Tuesday so I will make a start then

Things feel good. But I know I am facing a day of temptation with the biscuits at the college. I think some cereal bars in my bag may be a good idea.

But on the whole things STILL feel good :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer, I would be interested in trying hypnotherapy with someone I trust because the first time i had it done it was a disaster :( Nothing to do with the process...just the person who did it

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer, I would be interested in trying hypnotherapy with someone I trust because the first time i had it done it was a disaster :( Nothing to do with the process...just the person who did it

Sally said...

Maybe we could do it by skype??? As long as you can hear my voice and I can see you it should work