Saturday 22 October 2011

So the laptop issue has been resolved. there was nothing wrong with the laptop so I gritted my teeth and rang Sky customer support. the nice man in the asian call centre was very patient - and even resorted to calling me back when he relaised it was going to take some time. Steve showed up at just the right time to solve the problem of how to connect the laptop via a cable. At the end of an hour after my nice little man in India had talked me through various things that seemed to have no effect suddenly I was back on line again. So although it hasn't been resolved the way I expected 'it has been resolved ; even though no-one has a clue what was wrong. Thats computers for you

Anyway I also took the chance to have my feet done at Happy Feet again so the trip to town was not wasted by an means.

Throw in a quick trip round Sainsbury and I had a busy few hours - and don't I know it. I am very happy to just chill with mindless tv and the laptop. I am definitely still not totally clear of the lurgy My priority is I MUST be OK for work on Monday - and I am confident I will be.

No comments: