Wednesday 5 October 2011

I have a new accountant - I met her and finalised the details last night. I am going to wind up "Sally Haynes Ltd' I only created it because the agencies gave me no option. So form mow on 'Krystal Wolf Holisitc Care' will take all our income from spiritual work and hypnotherapy - plus my occasional locums at Little Aston.

AND and and and .........I have a real live hypnotherapy client as a result of the psychic fair on Saturday. She heasn't baulked at the fee I quoted.

So despite oversleeping this morning I am in a very upbeat mood. I only have one reiki referal at the hospice - and a home visit to boot so my table will get used.

I feel tired and achey - there is no doubt work at the hospital is very tiring. But today is hospice day which is always good.

I feel slightly hungry so I will eat. I really need to meditate before I go out - but I a, not sure I will have time. My discipline is slipping - and I must NOT let it

No comments: