Monday 24 October 2011

A very different week ahead

5 days work at Little Aston coming up - and that means a different routine. As I type this I have 30 minutes to eat, shower and get dressed. Bt I have meditated - and had some very insightful ideas. I woke at 6.30 with no problem having had a good nights sleep. In the last 45 minutes I have fed the cats, emptied the washing machine and done my spiritual stuff.I am now eating (cereal with kiwi fruit and fromage frais) while I make this entry and keep one of on the clock. Facebook and TV are banned!!! But as I have the dongle with credit on it I am taking the laptop to work and will use it at lunchtime.

OK eating with one eye on the clock and the other on the laptop isn't exactly giving my full attention to food - but I am chewing each mouthful slowly - slower than I have done for a while at any rate. And yesterday I drank more water than I have done for some time. Slow eating and more water are two habits I really REALLY need to get into, Since exercise is off the agenda this week (unless I turn on the wii fit when I get home?) I need to focus on what I am eating rather than what I am using.

Tony surprised me last night. As we were on the way home from Gill and Darren's I reminded him I wouldn't be home until 6 all this week and he said he would start raiding the freezer about 5.15 to get dinner ready. I wasn't expecting that at all.

This week I may well have a new hypnotherapy client from Little Aston. Exciting!!! I must take my cards and certificates in with me.

I can't finish the cereal - so the remainder will get packed in a plastic box and taken to work for me to eat in a bit. It feel like a good start to what I think will be a good week

No comments: