Tuesday 25 October 2011

Day 2 of my unusual week - and so far so good.. Work was good. It was great to have dinner cooked when I got home - but today I am organised and I have already cooked some vegetables for tonight. I am eating my breakfast as I type this. I have an hour to eat dress and meditate - and fees the one remaining cat that hasn't appeared yet. Thats the main reason I didnt do my normal thing and meditate first thing. Plus I was hungry so in true Paul McKenna fashion I am eating.

I did well for snacks yesterday - like I didn't have any biscuits. Everyone at Little Aston commented on how much weight I had lost - which is always good. Even if part of me thinks its just due to a better fitting bra, that wouldn't account for my face looking thinner - which one person commented on.

I drank water yesterday - Yay!! Must keep that up.

On the whole I am in a buoyant mood today - and I am DETERMINED to make it last

No comments: