Wednesday 19 October 2011

Today has started well. I slept well, I am up in time to do everything. I have meditated - and I have the prospect of a good day at the hospice - including one hypnotherapy referral.

Work post lurgy has been tougher than I thought it would - it has re-enforced the idea that 2 days a week is my ideal situation. I need to warn ROH that from the New Year that is what I want to do

I don;t really have any stunning wisdom for this blog post if I am honest. I am blogging simply to keep myself focussed on what is important I think.

My main concern seems to be my health. Not moving to a healthier lifestyle/ weight - but my day to day health. That bug has hit me hard. I need to focus on things that are NOT good for my day to day health - and increasingly ROH is a source of bad health. Do I need them at all? Is thw ork they offer a safety net that is keeping from committing to my other work properly? This was something that got discussed on LV the other day. Maybe I need to take my own advice. I need to review what being a registered pharmacist does for me and why I am clinging to it.

Now THAT is a turn of thought I was NOT expecting in this blog post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your still fighting that bug :( that's not good at all. Sally have you always been interested in the mystics? I ask because Macey is, you know about your intuitively knowing about Eli not breathing, but she also shows an interest in crystals, psychic awareness, past lives etc...I want to encourage this interest she has. I love that she is so openminded and wondered if you were that way when young also?