Friday 14 October 2011

Wow - what is this unaccustomed sensation? Oh yes - its me being able to breathe through my nose most of the time. I think I am getting better. In fact I KNOW I am getting better. I'm not going to work today - but the walk through the park would be enjoyable not a chore.

I am still tired, still got a cough, and am still sniffing lots - but I am on the mend. In fact I think I will use the wiifit today.

So the plan today is some gentle exercise (20 minutes) maybe do some work on my portfolio, maybe go back to the garage and decide if I AM going to buy a new car. But I WILL sort out the documents that are needed for the registry office to confirm we are who we say we are, and are NOT married to anyone else so we can book our wedding. The plan is that we celebrate my 60th birthday next year by getting married.

Tonight I at least will pop over to Dudley to a 'business meeting' for spiritual/holistic workers to network and get cards out there. I hope Tony will come with me. I've also had another offer to take some cards so the word is getting out there. I have also had some business cards done just for me, just for the reiki and hypnotherapy. I reckon I can leave those in places like doctors and dentists where I wouldn't want to even HINT at the readings and mediumship side of things!

Well I can't just sit here all day - I've got things to do . You have NO idea how good it is to feel some motivation back at last!!!!

No comments: