Tuesday 29 November 2011

I have a plan..........

I have decided I need to focus on one aspect of desired wonk. I know generally I want to work as a reiki practitioner and hypnotherapist with some psychic fairs thrown in for good measure. But I need to build up my client list before I can realistically cut down my pharmacy hours, AND look seriously at some nice premises. So I am focussing my attention on one bit of all that. I am focussing on getting a client that I can treat up at Paula Jayne's How am I doing this? Well laugh if you must but I have decided at least once a day - and probably more often I am going to stand in front of a mirror and answer an imaginary phone call on my mobile, from an imaginary client who I will book for an imaginary appointment at the salon. I have done it for the first time this morning. I reckon that gets my intention out there to the universe loud and clear. It is achievable . I feel so amazingly positive now. I am looking forward to the walk across the park. I am going out for a meal tonight with the girls from work and I am confident I'm not going to feel embarrassed by how fast or how much I eat. I have eaten a delicious healthy breakfast. I have a healthyish lunch packed. I didn't have any biscuits yesterday - but there was some wonderful chocolate cake at work - and I did over indulge in that. I suddenly feel in control of things - I know I am the only one responsible for my thoughts and actions. Have I turned some sort of corner here?

No comments: