Wednesday 9 November 2011

Yesterday morning I did a card pick for myself from Angel Therapy - and got Solar Plexus Chakra. the message on the card are 'It is OK to be powerful and take control of your life. I thought 'Wow' because it really fitted with the tone of yesterdays blog entry. I am trying to get control of things.

So I am delighted to say that after 3 frustrating attempts to get through to them, I managed to make the arrangements for us to take our documents (1.45 Feb 6th) in to the Registry Office and the wedding is pencilled in for 2.50 pm on Thursday 1st March 2012.

Then when I got home I discovered I'd already had a potential client as a result of the cards I left at the surgery - maybe 2. Tony spoke to them and its a mother and daughter ( weight loss???) and said I would ring them back. Down side is I have tried to but no-one answered. It was a mobile so I left a text as it didn't go to voicemail.

Like how cool is THAT to happen on the day I decided to take control? How cool is it that I got the message it is SAFE for me to take control?

Dinner last night was a DISASTER. I didn't enjoy it at all - and in fact I only ate half of it - if that. I tried to make creamed cabbage - and it went wrong. But I am already p[anning how to rescue it by making bubble and squeak . But art of the reason I didn't enjoy it was because I did quickly feel full. That is a GOOD sign

I drank water again yesterday. I was on another course for the hospice - and again every cup of coffee (bar one) was accompanied by water. And in the mornings my coffee is now always followed by water. So I am making progress on the small things. I need to make progress on the larger ones like food choices and mindful eating.

I know there is something in my mind that is scared to lose weight and be healthy and that is why I am not making the progress I want.

I need some mind /life laundry and I think I will ask Claire to help me.

No comments: