Wednesday 2 November 2011

Things seem to be taking shape as far as work is concerned. The Othopedic want me 3 days a week (Monday Tuesday and Friday) until.......well for some time. I recon its good until this time next year. They will also let me drop back to my ten am start. So I will be doing a basic 18 hours a week. for them. They know Little Aston is important to me and as long as they know in advance when they have booked me - they accept that I am not 100% available to them. Since the only days LA have so far booked me is Thursdays so far it all fits together rather well.

Also on the work front 2 possible hypnotherapy clients have turned into 2 definite bookings, and I have a possible reiki client that I hope to sort out tomorrow.

What is NOT happening so far is any work on my portfolio. I am so tired when I gey home from work I can't get motivated. But I now have days with NO work - so I can still get it done by the end of the year.

As for my other goal. Oh dear all I can say is my eating pattern and food choices have been unbelievably bad. I feel totally adrift. I know what I should be doing - but can't do it. I have realised I still have a large dose of dislike for myself that is stopping me. Is this linked to the angst I was feeling over last weekend? Maybe. But I need to love myself , and love this body, to be able to adopt healthy eating and drinking patterns.

After a bad nights sleep I am VERY tired this morning - but looking forward to my day at the hospice. However it is tinged with sadness because Stephen dies on Monday - and he was on my list reiki patients today. I was so touched that Marie let me know - not long after she herself had found out.

I can't face the wii fit this morning - but I will use it when I get home. Today will be my 1000th day on it! Thats a landmark I can't miss!

No comments: