Tuesday 8 November 2011

Gosh four days since I last posted. Its almost taken me that long to get over the hunt on Friday night - which was a-ma-zing!! But life has been a bit up and down since then. Tony has been VERY tired since the investigation. he did some channeling and it took it out of him. So we didn't get the bonfire on Saturday - and cried off the game on Sunday too. Partly becasue we were bth still tired but also because it was going to be a ;ate start when I needed an early finish to make sure I got to my computer course on time yesterday morning. Then Steve fell ill and ended up at the docs yesterday. Luckily my hypnotherapy patients for last night had to cancel due to illness. TBH I was quite happy to have a quiet night in last night.


On the plus side, the practice manager at my GP is VERY happy for me to leave some cards there - and they are right at the front of the reception desk.

I haven't really meditated or done any of my spiritual exercises much. Although I did try to use cards to get guidance for Helen and Patrick. But today I have a late start. I am on a manual handling course at the hospice which doesn't start until 10.30 so I have PLENTY of time to get ready to go out today.

I am NOT on track with either my portfolio or my weight loss, and I haven't yet managed to get the wedding booked. I will start that today. The portfolio is on the agenda for Thursday. And the weight loss? Well I am still trying to make healthy meal choices, and keep the snacks down. I am still trying to increase my water intake and move my body. Sp pretty much where I have been for the last x months to be honest. I did drink water during the computer course yesterday. For every cup of coffee I had a cup of water.

Life feels 'disordered' at the moment. I am in a time of change I know that. I need to roll with the changes, maximise my chances for development, and believe in myself

No comments: