Thursday 17 November 2011

Yesterday was good. 5 raiki treatments - and one session with a lady who just likes to talk - so I let her while trying to get some relaxation exercises. This morning I am tired - for some reason I slept badly. But ready for another session at the hospital. I am taking some of my cards with me - just in case. Food has been okayish. Some mince pies found their way home with me from shopping. They were on BOGOF offer so one pack has gone in the freezer. Out of a pack of 4 I had one - and had no desire to eat another one. I drank LOADS of water yesterday - I always do at the hospice - partly because it is easily available. But I feel a strange sense of relief that I don't have any appointments next week as its a pamper day. I wonder why I feel like that? I do find the work at the hospice tiring. I wonder if there is a message for me there? Its the drive probably. WHY do I find driving so tiring now? Its less than 20 miles - about 30 minutes drive. It should be EASY. Maybe Claire can help me sort out what's going on with that I am so looking forward to tomorrow and not working. I have things to do - taking Steve to his interview for one thing - but NO WORK and a ghost hunt in the evening. AND Tony and I have permission to take our cards and do readings. So we may well actually make a profit on the evening!! My appointment for the ultrasound on my bladder and kidneys came through yesterday - December 5th. I hadn't had any cystitis type feelings for several days - but as if on cue they were back last night - that could be one reason why I didn't sleep well I suppose. They didn't last long though so it can't have been all due to that. I am determined to have my Christmas presents and cards sorted by December 1st. Luckily I will have some shopping time next Wednesday - and maybe Thursday as well. I seem to rambling about nothing this morning - but I guess this is helping me focus on something - darned if I know what though.

No comments: