Tuesday 22 November 2011

Work was OK yesterday. Despite having no technicians available to go on the wards, I lucked out because ward 1 only had about 8 patients. Someone was looking after me! I wonder if its any coincidence that I was drawn to my Archangel Michael deck this morning and pulled a card all about protection? And genuinely that thought only came to me as I started typing. My IBS is still in full on static mode. This doesn't help anything. I did some self healing this morning and I am hoping that will help things resolve. I did some work on my portfolio last night as well as finishing the script I need to record for one of my patients at the hospice. In fact I spent nearly 2 hours that I would previously have just wasted being productive. This has got to be hood. AND I managed to cook a proper tea with real vegetables. I am optimistic I will manage the same tonight as well. Things seem to be improving in my mind. I am currently reading a wonderful book called wordweaving which is all about how to construct the best script to help your client. It examines how clients think, and inevitably gets you thinking about how YOU think .Its useful self development as well as CPD. I was marginally disturbed by a bizarre incident yesterday when Sandy - who I always thought was a nice friendly person played a track on her iPod she said made her think of me. It was an awful sickly sweet thing. I can't as yet work out if it was meant a joke, if Sandy has a nasty side to her or if that really is the image I project. I can't ask her about it - unless she decides to mention it again. But it has disturbed enough that I am sure there is some message for me. I just need to work it out.

No comments: