Thursday 10 November 2011

What an amazing day I had yesterday. At the hospice I did 3 reiiki treatments 1 hypnotherapy - and one session where I just chatted really. Then I did two more private hypnotherapy sessions. I had to cope with 4 abreactions in total . One of these came after a reiki session. I was getting the strong feeling I needed to only give a short session to reduce the risk of a healing reaction. Just as I 'sealed' her reiki blanket at the end, she burst into tears. I got back home really tired - but feeling I had really done some good. In fact Nick Food was tricky yesterday. I ended up with appointments at 11,12,1, and 2 yesterday. Lunchbreak?? Well there wasn't one (I've sorted that out for next week by moving the two afternoon patients two 1.30 and 2.30) I managed to get 10 minutes to eat a jacket potato with tuna. Eat slowly? Ha!! don;t make me laugh. I then didn't get to eat again until I got home about 7.30. I had soup and toast, but then did snack (mainly healthy snacks tho) on fruit, the stuff in the graze box, but my final snack WAS cheese and biscuits. I am very tired today - mainyl due to 3 days travel to Solihull and back. I am meant to be going over again today and tomorrow. Today to give some healing at SIMTR for a cancer support group meeting in the evening, and tomorrow for another computer course - plus getting my system one smartcard sorted out. I am NOT going tonight, and to be honest may not go tomorrow either. Drakelow is more important to me than the hospice. Not sure what that says about me tho. I had to turn down 3 requests for me to do pharmacy work as well. Little Aston need emergency cover today and Friday, and ROH wanted me to work Saturday. I have said no to all 3. And I don't feel at all guilty. As well as having the wedding sorted out, my holiday with Steve in January is confirmed. a week at Trenython Manor. We will both just CHILL, and I intend to keep driving to a minimum. I will probably terat myself to some of the tours they organise. Eden Project here I come!!! As its self catering I wont be faced with a huge bill for eating out all the time. Steve will just chill , swim and use the gym - but I bet we go on some expeditions together. Anyway Having had a very lazy start to the morning, I must get going. My plan is to do soem serious work on my portfolio today - and I must get going on it

No comments: