Thursday 3 November 2011

Yesterday was an interesting day at the hospice. I have realised the patients who are referred to me where I think hypnotherapy is the best option, are totally different to the people who have come to me before. they don't buy in to it in the same way. I don't think I have got either patient into a proper trance - and certainly the sessions are less successful from the viewpoint of results for the patients. This has been a wake up call to me that different patients need different approaches. I need to write a generic eriksonian induction .

Food went OK ish yesterday - but not as good as I hoped - and I didn't drink as much water. But I did do 10 minutes on the wii fit when I got home yesterday. I am not bingeing on biscuits chocolates or crisps so I am still in control - sort of. But game nights are a nightmare.

We have another booking to give reading. Karl is having a psychic supper and he's offered a table for free to do readings - with the proviso that we make a donation to the British Legion if we make loads. So we do both have work trickling in.

Things are actually looking pretty good for us - so I have no reason to be comfort eating because of that. I wonder why I am eating so much of the wrong stuff? I am certainly eating what I want - but I am eating when I am not hungry - and thats what I need to work on.

No comments: