Saturday 2 April 2011

Sound of silence

No radio and no tv this morning - and I am enjoying it.

Yesterday was very busy. Doctors at 9.10, having my feet nibbles by fish at 10.30 , then I went home with Maggie and gave her some reiki before heading over to the college to meet Sally and Clare. I got home just after 2 and went 'bllllrrrgghhhh' cos the cold I was brewing on Thursday came out big time over the day. Luckily (?) Shaz and Karl were also ill so the event at the Witch on Thursday evening got cancelled. I clearly wasn't meant to go despite wanting to so badly. But I really was feeling quite poorly by Thursday evening.

I am still full of cold this morning but I have done some self healing and used the inner smile visualisation as well - something I had almost forgotten about. During the visualisation I smiled especially at my feet and visualised them wrapped up in cotton wool. I have realised I really don't like my feet - which is a shame because I rely on them to carry me. So I need to be nicer to them. The Feet retreat was great - and Maggie and I are going to make it a monthly treat - or try to anyway. I have booked to go back in 2 weeks because I know my feet need it. It was a fantastic experience and my feet felt really smooth and some problems areas of skin already feel much better.

Tuning in this morning I am bunged up and a bit blllrrgghh (good word that!) My mood is still positive because I feel I am taking charge of things now. I feel hungry - and I think I want scrambled eggs on toast. My thought is that I need to focus on getting myself healthy before I can start helping others.

I am going to get my hair cut in a bit - and then I will have a bath and hopefully un bung my nose a bit. Life will be mch easier when I can breathe!!!

I am looking forward to a good weekend

No comments: