Saturday 23 April 2011

Bank Holidays

We are in a run of holidays now. This is Easter weekend, then next FRiday there is a bank holiday for the royal wedding, followed by May day the following Monday. Life is far from normal.

I enjoyed my two days at work. Apart from phone calls (and one rather hard of hearing patient) I coped ok. My voice is still a problem tho.

I am getting very concerned about what my accountants are doing. 2 emails with no response. I am getting the stage where I will tell them what to do and just get Karen to do it ALL. I will have to ring them on Tuesday if I don't et a response soon.

Drinking and tuning in and exercise have just gone by the board. I haven't even meditated. That diagnosis seems to have hit me harder than I thought. Thankfully Tony is a lot happier now - and seems to have dropped any idea about Steve going to cornwall with me instead of him. At least I think so.........

Opportunities are still coming in. I now have tenuous link to the Harborne Spiritual centre, Tony is getting more game review requests, Darren has suggested Tony submits some work to Cublicle 7 for one of their games - they are going to put out an open call fro writers soon apparently.

It still feels SORT of like now my op is out of the way we are going to get the work - but the next few weeks are going to be tricky.

I am wondering if I am going to start feeling lethargic before I stop taking my tablet. This morning I feel a bit wobbly. I don't know if my dose of T3 is high enough to give me 'normal' levels. So I may be going hypothyroid .



Tonight we are doing our first overnight ghost hunt since my op. Huzzah!! It may well be my last one until after my treatment = Boo!!

I think my watchword needs to be 'one day at a time'

No comments: