Saturday 16 April 2011

Old friends

This weekend I sudden;y have the chance to reconnect with old friends. Rose Lisa and Kimberley ate in Brum for a wedding and Lisa is hoping to get round to see me tomorrow . I am hoping to see all of them if I can manage it. Then yestreday while I was at Feet Retreat something made me text Nikki - and she and her man Nic are coming round this afternoon. Then last night Brian texted us to invite us to Tom's 21st tonight. We won;t be going to that - but at least Bri is back in touch.

As well as walking round Harborne I did 30 minutes (thirty minutes!) on the wii fit yesterday.

Eating went OK, Water didn't - must try harder . Going out breaks the pattern so I dont have the glass at mt side. It shouldn't be that difficult to do tho. And as I sit here I do NOT have any water with me although I did drink 2 full glasses over night.

Tuning in physically I feel OK slight twinges here and there - but what do you expect at the age of 59. Emotionally I am happy. So many things are happening that feel right. Thought is what good exercise it will be cleaning the living room so it is fit for visitors.

My schedule is spiritual exercises, breakfast, cleaning, bath, then study for my portfolio.

No comments: