Friday 15 April 2011

I was making a rather downbeat entry all about 2 downbeat days , when the icon showing I needed to update the laptop popped up. I decided to let the updates install and didn't save the entry I had made. I decided to do my card pick while the laptop was out of action. I used 2 decks. Daily Guidance and my fairy deck. Daily guidance gave me 'Giving and receiving' - advice to balance both activities - and made me wonder if I have been too much of a taker over the past couple days. The other card was 'follow your dreams' but it was the text in the book that made me sit up - telling me to schedule time to do what it is really important. Because the past couple of days I haven't done that. The affirmation in the book is a clarion call 'I deserve the best - I take charge of my schedule and my life'

I have frittered the past couple of days away because I was feeling down, and I didn't use the tools I have to re-frame how I was feeling. Nothing went to exact plan, eating, drinking, exercise, meditation (what meditation!) I was up and out so early yesterday I didnt get round to meditating at all. However thanks to the kick up the backside from the cards I can now make a more realistic entry about where I am and where I go from here

Eating is going ok. I am eating slowly, and consciously. I haven't been drinking water as much I was. I have increased my exercise tolerance. I swam for 40 minutes yesterday - after walking from the pool to aldi ,doing some shopping then walking back with the shopping. I was then tired the rest of the day - which is why I didn't meditate or do anything spiritual until the evening. I frittered yesterday with tv and the laptop.

Tuning in this morning I am still a bit sleepy, aware of vague IBS discomfort but otherwise OK. I am hungry . Emotionally I think 'determined' describes me now. A few minutes ago it would have been very different. Thought is 'OK I am going to make a plan for today and stick to it'

My plan for today is

eat slowly and consciously (all day)
drink water(all day)
meditate (after breakfast)
sort out the insurance for my reiki
do some shopping and go to feet retreat (appointment booked for 12)
Do some work on my portfolio

No comments: