Wednesday 27 April 2011

Still waiting

I still haven't heard from the hospital about a date for my admission and I still feel out of control and frankly fat. But I have had some rather amazing moments with my cards so I should feel better than I do. I just feel so tired all the time. I don't know if its psychological and physiological but its getting to me.

On the plus side, Tony is back to his old self, is looking forward to the holiday and has agreed he will go to Games Expo without me. So things are improving.

And I have just realised I didnt have any biscuits yesterday. So maybe I am not as out of control as I thought.

Tuning in I am tired and have slight abdominal discomfort, emotionally I am calm which is a surprise. Thought is ' how am I going to get on at work today (I am at ROH from 10-4 today and tomorrow) . I feel quite positive really .

I wonder if I will walk to work or use the car................

1 comment:

NewMe said...

Just caught up with your posts.

I've probably told you this before, but I'll repeat it:

My mom had thyroid cancer. She had the operation and the radioactive iodine treatments and lived many more years, passing away when she was close to 90.

My friend Ellen went through the same thing when she was in her 20s. She's now 56 and going strong.

Courage!