Monday 18 April 2011

That Monday morning visit to hospital feeling

The weekend was a funny one. We did see Nikki and Nic for a couple of hours but Lisa didnt make it. I got reminded that Nikki has MS - and suddenly I find out EFT has 'cured' MS - just as positive thinking ;cured' another MS sufferer who used Paul Mckenna's books. I looked at some EFT stuff before Nikki even got here - and I had forgotten she had MS until she mentioned it - and something went 'ching' in my mind, But it could all be coincidence and probably is.

It was a downbeat weekend - apart from Sunday night. Tony was a bit off and fed up. Its been too long since we did any ghost hunting. So he was fed up Saturday night - and that made me worried so Sunday morning I was in a downbeat mood - but did manage to pull myself round somehow.

But as the title says today I have my follow up at the clinic and I will find out if I need radio iodine - and get a chance to express my worries about my voice. However later on I am going to see Cousin Simon to do some hypnotherapy with him. And this week I get back to work - 2 full days at Little Aston.

So things are looking up.

I am sure my mood is just nerves about the hospital visit - understandable nerves I guess.

No comments: